Whether you like golden kiwis, or the more common green kiwi, try out this delicious smoothie bowl – no baking required.
Cool Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
Serving size: makes one bowl
Kiwi fruit can be a little tart or bitter, so if you need to add more sweetness to this smoothie bowl, gently stir in a spoon of honey or syrup.
- 2 kiwis, peeled and frozen
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1/4 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Almond slivers
- 1/4 cup of gluten-free granola
- Add the kiwis, coconut and banana to a blender
- Blend until thick and creamy – if too thick, add a little water (about a tablespoon at a time)
- Pour into a bowl
- Top with the almond slivers and gluten-free granola
- Grab a spoon and dig in!