Whether you’re needing a cool breakfast to start your summer days with; or an afternoon snack to keep you going; or even a healthy energy boost after exercising, then this smoothie bowl is exactly what you need!
Little time spent in the kitchen, and little effort on your part to whip up a delicious tasting, healthy bowl of gluten-free goodness!
Sunshine Smoothie in a Bowl
Serving size: makes one bowl
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, sliced
- 1 small mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup of filtered water or coconut water
- A few slices of fresh banana
- 1/4 cup of gluten-free granola
- Add the frozen banana, mango and water to a blender
- Blend until rich and creamy
- Pour into a serving bowl
- Top with fresh slices of banana and gluten-free granola
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!