This is such a simple and easy side dish to make, to enjoy along with either a variety of vegetarian dishes; with a chicken or beef dish; or even just enjoyed on its own.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Paddy’s Potato Side Dish
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 large potatoes, peeled
- fresh parsley, chopped
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- olive oil
- Bring a half a pot of water to boil
- Gently place the chopped potatoes into the pot
- Simmer until tender, but not too soft
- Carefully drain the water from the pot
- Place the cooked potatoes into a serving bowl
- Drizzle olive oil over
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the chopped parsley and gently toss
- Serve immediately or cool
- Add a vinegary dressing and enjoy!