Last autumn, I was experimenting and having fun with all things pumpkin! I really enjoyed this delicious and healthy pumpkin latte – and this year, rather than adding coffee to the mix, I have used a non-caffeine ingredient …. Rooibos!
Rooibos Pumpkin Spice Latte
(not soy free)
- A pot of freshly brewed Rooibos tea
- 1/3 cup of soy milk
- A good sprinkling of pumpkin spice (recipe here)
- 1 dessert spoon of honey (or other sweetener)
- Brew a fresh pot of Rooibos tea
- Let stand until the tea draws to your preferred strength
- Place the soy milk into a jug and whisk until frothy
- Pour the tea into your favourite cup or mug
- Add honey (or other sweetener) and a dash of pumpkin spice
- Stir until blended
- Gently pour the soy milk into the cup of Rooibos tea
- Top with a sprinkling of mixed pumpkin spice
- Serve immediately and enjoy!