The final recipe for this month is perfect on these sweltering summer days!
No baking or spending time in the kitchen for this one. Enjoy!
This deliciously refreshing gluten-free drink is not really a recipe, but more a suggestion for concocting your own summertime flavoured seltzer
BLUEBERRY & RASPBERRY FIZZ
(gluten-free, egg free, soy free, wheat free, nut free, sesame free, dairy free)
Prep time: A few minutes
Cooking time: none!
- 1 Tablespoon of raspberry/blueberry jam (or your favourite)
- A handful of frozen blueberries (or other)
- A few sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- A bottle/can of soda water/tonic water/sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Place a scoop of blueberry/raspberry (or your favourite) jam into a tall glass
- Add the frozen berries and ice cubes
- Place the mint leaves on top
- Pour in the soda water/tonic water/sparkling water
- Drink and enjoy!