Pasta dishes are quick and easy to prepare, taste great, and can be topped with so many different options; baked; fried; boiled; eaten hot or cold.
If you love pasta as much as I do, then you’ll love this super quick and easy recipe, that is so simple, but I’m still going to share it with you!
Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes
(glutenfree, egg free, soy free, nut free, sugar free, wheat free, sesame free, dairy free, oat free)
Servings: 1 – 2
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: will vary (according to preference)
- Glutenfree pasta (I used a corn based pasta)
- Salt for seasoning
- Ground black pepper for seasoning
- Cherry tomatoes
- Black Kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Parsley or coriander
- Goat milk cheese (or other)
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and parsley or coriander
- Slice the tomatoes in half, and chop up the parsley/coriander
- In a pot, boil the pasta (I used corn based spirals) according to the instructions on the package
- Whilst the pasta is boiling, in a pan, gently fry the cherry tomatoes, in one tablespoon of olive oil, until tender and juicy
- Drain the pasta once cooked, and place into a serving bowl
- Pour one tablespoon of olive oil over and mix
- Pour the tomatoes over the pasta, and then top with Kalamata olives, goat milk cheese and parsley/coriander
- Season with salt and ground pepper
- Serve immediately
- Buon appetito!
- I used cherry tomatoes, because they tend to be sweeter, and they cook quickly, without being mushy.
- I have not given exact amounts, because this recipe is simple, quick and easy – use as much or as little of the ingredients as you please.