If you enjoy peaches, then you’re going to like this Ice Cup recipe. I’ve kept it very simple, to allow the fresh, juicy and sweet flavour of the fruit to shine!
Purely Peach Ice Cups
(gluten free, egg free, dairy free, sugar free, corn free, nut free, soy free, allergy friendly)
- Filtered water
- One small peach (your favourite variety)
- Honey or other sweetener
No instructions needed, really, but here they are:
- Peel and cut up a small peach
- Place into the paper cup (or any other freezer-safe mould)
- Add honey to sweeten (as much or as little as you prefer)
- Add filtered water to fill the cup
- Place into the freezer for about five minutes
- Remove, and insert a plastic spoon or other lolly stick
- Return to the freezer and leave until set
- Remove from the freezer, leave to stand for a few minutes, remove from cup, eat and cool off!
NOTE: I have not included weights or amounts, because depending on how many Ice Cups you make, the quantities will vary. My paper cups hold a 1/3 of a cup of liquid.