I hope that you too have enjoyed the smoothie recipes that i created this month. i enjoyed trying new combinations, colours, and flavours and tasting them!
today is the last smoothie recipe for this month.
(naturally gluten-free, egg free, soy free, nut free, dairy free, corn free, allergy friendly)
- 2 Ripe nectarines, peeled
- Turmeric powder *
- Non-dairy ice cubes
- Wash and peel the nectarines
- Cut up and place into a blender
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Add half a tray (about half a cup) of non-dairy ice cubes
- Blend on high for about 2 minutes, until thick and creamy
- Pour into a glass
- To obtain the 2Tone: Place the glass into the freezer
- Place a tray of ice cubes (about one cup) into the blender
- Pulse, then blend on high until thick and creamy
- Remove the glass from the freezer
- Pour the non-dairy milk on top of the nectarine blend
- Sprinkle with turmeric powder (or any of your favourite toppings)
* Turmeric powder is very beneficial to one’s health, as I have written about before. However, it is to be taken with caution, so if you’re not sure whether you can safely add it to your diet, please consult with your own health practitioner.