Summer fruits are making their appearance, and the colours are gorgeous! For today’s smoothie, I’ve used the brightness of yellow fruits.
Tropicana it is! These tasty and sweet mangoes go so well with bananas, and even if you aren’t at the beach, you can have a taste of tropical goodness in your own home.
Prep time: 5 minutes
cooking time: none
- 1 Tablespoon of ground flax meal (or flax seeds)
- 2 small soft, ripe bananas (frozen or unfrozen)
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1 whole medium sized mango
- Peel and cut up the mango and bananas
- Place into a blender
- Add the tablespoon of flax meal (or seeds)
- Pour in the non-dairy milk. I used unsweetened coconut milk for this recipe, to add to the tropical taste.
- Pulse for a few seconds
- Blend on medium-high for about a minute, until thick, creamy and smooth
- Pour into two 200ml glasses. Add straws
- Drink and enjoy!