Today is International Women’s Day! To all you beautiful, courageous, smart, talented and successful women, have a fabulous day!
To celebrate our day, I have a new, delicious, and healthy, smoothie recipe, just for us! Enjoy!
Hazelnut ‘Nutella’ Smoothie
(Gluten-free, egg free, soy free, dairy free, oat free, corn free, sugar free)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: none
- 1/4 cup of roasted hazelnuts
- 400ml of your favourite non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essense
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 Tablespoon of cocoa
- Place the hazelnuts into a blender and use the chopping blade to cut the nuts into small pieces, but not into a powder (unless you prefer it that way)
- Pour in the non-dairy milk
- Add the vanilla essence, honey and cocoa
- Pulse for 30 seconds to a minute, until well combined
- Pour into two 200ml glasses and decorate with your favourite toppings