If you don’t have much time to make a really delicious, time consuming dessert for that special someone in your life (that could also be yourself!), then this is the perfect recipe for you!
It is really no fuss at all to make, and doesn’t need a hundred different ingredients. You can even substitute the ingredients to suit your own tastes. It’s light, delicious, gluten free, egg free and looks so appealing. Best of all, you don’t need to bake it, and it can be made on the same day you plan to eat it. How sweet is that!?
Cheesecake in a Glass
(gluten free, egg free, oat free, nut free)
Servings: 1 – 2
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: NONE!
- 1 small tub of plain, sugar free yoghurt
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese, or creamy goat’s milk cheese
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 Tablespoon of your favourite jam (I used blueberry)
- 4 gluten free cookies, crumbled
- Crumble the cookies and press into the bottom of a glass
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, yoghurt, honey and vanilla essence
- Gently pour the cream cheese mixture into the glass
- Top with your favourite jam
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve
Decorate as you wish. You could add chocolate curls, or chopped nuts, or even some more crumbled cookies on top.
You could share this with someone special, or make two or more glasses, depending on how many servings you need.
Dip in spoon, and enjoy!