On the six day of Christmas, I made a hot, steaming mug of …
Coconut Milk Matcha (gluten free, egg free, dairy free, sugar free, nut free, soy free, corn free, oat free)
Serves: 1 (for more servings, change the quantities)
- 1 Mug of filtered water (250ml)
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Match powder (if it is too strong for you, then add less)
- 2 teaspoons of coconut milk powder
- Measure a mug of filtered water
- Place water into a pot and heat
- Add the coconut milk powder and stir
- Next add the Matcha powder and bring to a boil
- As soon as the liquid starts to boil, turn off the heat!
- Either pour back into a jug, or use the pot, and whisk until frothy
- Pour into a mug, wait for it to cool slightly, and enjoy!
Note: If you prefer a sweet drink, then mix in a teaspoon of honey or sugar