Are you ready for Christmas? Are you winding down and preparing for the big day? Feeling festive? Have you already decorated your tree and wrapped all the gifts? Santa’s cookies all baked and ready? If you’re still looking for recipes, I’ll be posting one a day for the next twelve days.
The first recipe that I’m sharing for the holidays, is one from my free E-book, on page 29.
My first Christmas recipe book, ‘Cozy Gluten Free Christmas Recipes’, which you will find on the top right-hand side of my blog, is free for downloading. Yes, it is free. No hidden fees. No links to click on that lead to other sites. No email collecting (as so many of the other sites do). No friend sharing. It is just FREE to enjoy!
So, this recipe uses a microwave. I don’t particularly like using a microwave to cook, but sometimes, I do. You can of course bake this in an oven, but then you’d have to adjust the recipe.
Surprise centre Santa cake (gluten free, egg free, soy free, oat free)
- 6 Tablespoons of gluten free flour *(my own blend)
- 1 teaspoon of white granulated sugar (you can add more if you wish)
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil (I use sunflower oil)
- 4 Tablespoons of non dairy milk
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence (or other)
- 1 heaped teaspoon of chocolate peanut butter (or an alternative butter with a few chocolate chips thrown in)