This is the last of the dishes from the delicious, organic vegies box I received. I probably should have posted this recipe first, since winter is in full swing, and perhaps the thought of cold food might not be on your dinner table! However, for those of you enjoying summer, this would be perfect.
No cooking required, and this side dish goes well with any main dish. You could even add to it, to make it a main dish! Simple vegetables, tossed together, to make such a healthy, delicious salad.
Radish(ing) Delicious Salad (naturally gluten free, egg free, nut free, dairy free, soy free, corn free, sugar free, vegetarian)
Just look at those colours!
For this salad, add as little or as much of the ingredients as you like.
- Red, green and orange baby tomatoes
- Baby radishes
- Mixed salad greens (including lettuce, red cabbage)
- Baby cucumbers
- Fresh mint
I’m sure that these are not really necessary, but here goes 🙂
- Wash all the salad ingredients well in filtered water
- Drain well
- Cut the tomatoes and radishes in half, lengthways
- Slice the cucumbers into rounds
- Place into a bowl and toss
- Serve with your favourite dressing, or drizzle a little olive oil , a little lemon juice (or vinegar) and season