like a big pizza pie, that’s amore ❤
Fun Facts about the all time favourite, PIZZA!
1. The world’s first pizzeria was opened in 1830 in Naples, Italy.
2. The popular Margherita pizza is named after Queen Margherita.
3. The Italian Ministry of Agricultural Politics has a law governing how pizzas must be made.
4. WikiHow actually shows a seven step procedure on ‘How to eat pizza’??!!!
5. The largest pizza ever baked weighed 12.19 tonnes (26,883 lb) and was made at Norwood Hypermarket, Johannesburg, South Africa on 8 December 1990. It measured 37.4m (122ft 8in) in diameter.
So, that’s today’s history lesson over.
Check back later for this week’s delicious recipe.